12 July, 2006

Getting Ready

Currently I am in: Chicago, IL

Well, I'm almost ready for this here trip out west.  Greatly looking forward to it.  Things have been way too hectic around here, and I really need the time away.  I'm planning on spending tomorrow (Thursday) getting the last of my work done, then spend tomorrow evening and all day Friday getting packed and ready.  The three of us (my two sons, Martin and Liam, and I) will probably be leaving early Saturday morning.  The plan will be to spend the first day driving all day, just to get it out of the way.  After that, we'll be spending a liesurely drive through Minnesota, North Dakota, and Montana for about a week until we arrive in the neighborhood of Glacier National Park, at which point we will have hotel rooms avialable to us for about a week.  After that, a slightly quicker drive back home.  All In all, I'm really looking forward to it.

Hopefully I will be keeping a running commentary of our trip on this blog.  So keep watching this space.  Which is why this little entry is here, because I'm checking to make sure the wireless card in my laptop is working properly and I can now send email from it.  If you are reading this on my blog, then that means it is.  Anyway, wish us luck.

No comments: