06 October, 2009

Pull List for October 7, 2009

So, what's Doug picking up this week?

  • Batman and Robin #5 (DC)
  • Batman Annual #27 (DC)
  • Doom Patrol #3 (DC)
  • Justice League: Cry for Justice #4 (DC)
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season Eight #29 (Dark Horse)
  • The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly #4 (Dynamite)
I've been enjoying Morrison's take on Dick Grayson as Batman.  I know this is probably an unpopular opinion in many quarters, but I for one hope Bruce Wayne stays as far away from returning to Batman as time displacement will allow.  Yes, I think its that good.  The day they return Bruce Wayne back to being Batman is probably the day I will drop the Bat-titles from my pull list.  I've also been enjoying Keith Giffen's new/old take on the Doom Patrol.  Justice League: Cry for Justice is mostly just there, but since I've already started the story with the first three issues, I might as well continue to the end; its only a mini-series, after all.  As for the other two, they've been entertaining for me so I'm sticking with both titles.

No comments: