28 December, 2009

Mud starts flying in the Illinois Republican US Senate Race

I knew this was going to happen in the closing weeks before the primary.

Desperate to get somewhere above 5% in the race for the Republican nomination for US Senate, Andy Martin is attacking Mark Kirk... by claiming that Mark Kirk is gay.

Now, I've actually met and talked with Kirk.  I have no idea if he is gay or not.  But guess what?  I don't flipp'in care.  Its nobodies business but Mark Kirk's.  Even if he was, it certainly wouldn't change my opinion that I think he's the best man for the job.  If anything, the only thing that's changed is that I now believe Mr. Martin to be the last person who should get the job.  So keep running those ads, Mr. Martin; prove to the world just how big of a scum sucking dirtbag you are.

Mark Kirk for US Senate!!!

No comments: